The spring is coming…. And your desires of large households also… ? this famous « spring’s cleaning »… !!! 🙂
So, how to stay ecological and economic ?…
It’s not expensive, it smells good, it’s efficace and and especially it’s good for our planet !!
We start with the cleaning in our cupboards, exit commercial household products !! they are expensive and absolutely NOT INDISPENSABLE !!
Yes, yes… I explain to you :
First, the essentials that I use every day, you can find them in organic shops or in supermarket with very affordable prices.
It’s for me « The » basic Indispensable…. Cleaner, deodorizer, degreaser, stain remover, softener, recurrent, I put almost everywhere even on my toothpaste.. and yes, because for hygiene products and cosmetics you can also do a lot of things yourself natural and many, much cheaper… I will return !!
Crystals of soude
Not to be confused with Bicarbonate, it is more degreasing, it is also stain remover and whitening
To eliminate tartar and shine
Soap of Marseille
Certainly the best known, to washing clothes
Essential oils : WARNING never to put on directly to yourself (they can be very allergic allergic and should always be tested before use) and of course NEVER near children ….
- Citron : It is antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and it feels very good !!
You can put it in your household products, to deodorize or for oily hair (a few drops in your shampoo provided you have a previous test on you, to check that you are not allergic
- Lavander It is antiseptic
Use to make your laundry or in your household products or deodorizing
- Tee Trea It is antibacterial and antifungal
Also for your household products and to disinfect
- Grapefruit It is antiseptic
and it smells very very good, one of my favorites
Same in household products and deodorizer
Are you equipped? So, here are some recipes that I use every day :
Every week, I prepare:
- a “home” multi-household product sprayer, which I will use to clean and disinfect almost the entire house
- 1 liter of water
- 2/3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 5 drops of EO of lemon or grapefruit and 10 drops of Tee Trea
- 2 tablespoons of bicarbonate
- A bottle of laundry: Warning to shake well several times as long as the water is hot to to mix well and and dilute the flakes
- 1 liter of water e
- 50gr of Marseille’s soap flakes
- 2 spoons of soda crystals
- 10 to 20 drops of EO True Lavender (when the flakes are well dissolved and the laundry is cold)
And for floors, I use a mixture of black soap, a few drops of Tee Trea, of Lavender or grapefruit and yes it’s my favorite !!!
And every day a few drops of EO of lemon and grapefruit in medley and on pretty stones scattered in the house to deodorize and perfume healthily
Here, you already have some basic recipe’s ideas for your daily household, following my tests of the moment, I will share with you my discoveries …